Pakistan vs West Indies 2nd ODI MATCH
Posts

  • Pakistan vs West Indies 2nd ODI

    JAI SHREE SHYAM (CRICKET BETTING TIPS GUIDE)

    WELCOME TO CRICKET BETTING TIPS ) (CRICKET BETTING TIPS GUIDE)
    (TIME 4:30pM Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah oct 2 UAE)

    PAKISTAN V/S WEST-INDIES (CRICKET BETTING TIPS GUIDE)

    PAKISTAN WIN THIS  MATCH NO 2ND ODI. SO PLAY EACH AND EVERY PAKISTAN. OPEN RATE 48-50 PESE ME KUCHH NAHI KARNA BHAV SE  PAKISTAN APP KO 65-85 MILNE PAR LIMIT KA 60% LAGANA HAI FIR BHAW SE WEST-INDIES JAB APKO 60-75 PESE TAK MILE TAB KO 40% LIMIT SE KHANA HAI. PAKISTAN MATCH WINNER HOGA ANY HOW.

    OUR MATCH WINNER PAKISTAN.

    BOOK SET TARGET 5 PESE PAKISTAN.

    Free Cricket Betting Tips, cbtf, cricket betting tips,cricket betting tips free cpl tips, ipl tips, netwest tips, odi tips, T20 world cup tips,betting tips, cricket betting, rocky singh tips,

    • Score in First 10 Overs(PAK bat First) : 52 TO 57 Runs
    • Score in First  10 Overs(WI bat First) : 46 To 51 Runs
    • Score in First 50 Overs(PAK bat First) : 275 To 305 Runs
    • Score in First 50 Overs(WI bat First) : 240 To 270 Runs  



      NOTE-AAJ KE 3MATCH ME AK MATCH UNDER 20PESE KA JACKPOT HOGA, 70%CHANCE PAK V/S WI MATCH OR 30%CHANCE KPL HT V/S BP



    • ROKCY SINGH
      GOOD LUCK

    +91 9521085630 WHATSAPP NEW NO.
    +91 9521085631
    +91 9521085632

    October 2, 2016 • cricket betting tips, Rocky Singh • Views: 2080