South Africa vs Australia 2nd ODI

JAI SHREE SHYAM (CRICKET TATA LINE)

WELCOME TO CRICKET BETTING TIPS ) (CRICKET TATA LINE)
(TIME 1:30 pM  New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg Oct 02  SOUTH AFRICA)

AUSTRALIA V/S SOUTH AFRICA (CRICKET TATA LINE)

AUSTRALIA WIN THIS  MATCH NO 2ND ODI. SO PLAY EACH AND EVERY AUSTRALIA. OPEN RATE 80-83 PESE ME AUSTRALIA APP KO LIMIT KA 60% KHANA HAI FIR BHAW SE SOUTH AFRICA JAB APKO 30-55 PESE TAK MILE TAB KO 40% LIMIT SE OR KHANA HAI.AUSTRALIA MATCH WINNER HOGA ANY HOW.

OUR MATCH WINNER AUSTRALIA.

BOOK SET TARGET 15 PESE AUSTRALIA.

Free Cricket Betting Tips, cbtf, cricket betting tips,cricket betting tips free cpl tips, ipl tips, netwest tips, odi tips, T20 world cup tips,betting tips, cricket betting, rocky singh tips,

  • Score in First 10 Overs(AUS bat First) : 50 TO 55 Runs
  • Score in First  10 Overs(RSA bat First) : 47 To 52 Runs
  • Score in First 50 Overs(AUS bat First) : 295 To 325 Runs
  • Score in First 50 Overs(RSA bat First) : 275 To 305 Runs   


  • NOTE-AAJ KE 3MATCH ME AK MATCH UNDER 20PESE KA JACKPOT HOGA, 70%CHANCE PAK V/S WI OR 30%CHANCE KPL HT V/S BP MATCH



ROCKY SINGH
  GOOD LUCK

+91 9521085630 WHATSAPP NEW NO.
+91 9521085631
+91 9521085632

Comments are closed.